The WindSong community has been growing and evolving since 1996. We value diversity and we welcome people of all ages and cultures.
Children and adults enjoy being part of an extended family with opportunities for warm friendships. Our community celebrations involve great food, entertainment, lively music and lots of laughter. We celebrate many cultural holidays, often with the bounty from our organic garden.
Participation in community social activities is optional. We value and respect each other’s privacy.
Here are some examples of our social events:
- film nights & book discussions
- fitness & sports events
- musical jam sessions
- plays and talent shows
- birthdays, weddings & other special occasion celebrations
- holiday meals & cultural celebrations
We occasionally host events that attract the wider community such as:
- art classes and shows
- garage sales
- Canadian Cohousing Network meetings
- political all-candidates meetings
- workshops, e.g. facilitation skills, and non-violent communications
- yoga classes
To attend one of WindSong’s upcoming social events please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org