One Bedroom & Den Home – Private Sale
One Bedroom & Den Home – 805 sq.ft.
Gross Property Taxes: $2,269.29
Maintenance Fees: $191.89 (includes heat & hot water)
Incredible opportunity to live in an upper level one bedroom and den home with a view over protected green space.
- Hardwood floors in living room, dining room, den & bedroom
- Complete kitchen renovation by Marr-Tech Kitchen featuring quartz counter tops, under-mount double kitchen sink, large drawers, pantry, pot lights & under-counter lights and elegant crown moulding between cupboards & ceiling.
- Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher & washer/dryer
- Bathroom renovation featuring a Toto toilet, new flooring, counter top & cabinet
- Den could be used as an extra bedroom
- Interior deck recently closed in for additional storage space or extra room.
- Skylight in living room
- Entire suite professionally painted in neutral colour
- High quality cellular blinds in living room, dining room and skylight
- Covered deck looking out over green space
- Windows on three sides giving lots of light and fabulous views of creek and green space
- Great neighbours
Situated on 6 acres of property with 4 acres protected green belt and organic community gardens.
Included with this home is the jointly owned 5,000 sq. ft. of common building amenities and 4 acres of green space. The commonly-held amenities include:
- Covered atrium
- Dining room and kitchen
- Aerobics/multi-purpose room
- Childrens’ play room
- Playgrounds and trampoline
- Arts & crafts room
- Wood working shop
- Guest rooms
- Board room
- Access to high-speed internet
- Organic vegetable gardens
- Secure underground parking
To make an appointment to view this home on the weekend of April 6th and 7th contact Tricia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.